Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh my! God

Gods! God is the last person (actually’ thing’, for I believe if we are virtual then our ruler should be virtual, if there is one.) that I will ever believe in. Though I am not an atheist, I would love to call myself agnostic. There is no logical or philosophical proof of God's existence; the whole concept seems to be unbelievable and illogical. The very definition of God that has been inculcated in us seems to be a mere farce. The definition speaks ‘ God is everywhere, in everything. He was, he is and he will be; he is immortal. He is powerful, he is in life, and he is in death… ‘. Is he/it atom? Because each and every sentence spoke of the God is true for atoms! Or is he/it mathematics? Because tow plus two was four, it is four and it will always be four. All these statements don’t have any metaphysical basis or proof; I am just trying to lay a foundation to reason. We have been hearing that GOD stands for GENERATOR-OPERATOR-DESTROYER since the time immemorial. If God created matter/energy, and designed the system that have propelled and organized matter in its current formation, who or what accomplished that for God? No logical answers, ignorance prevails everywhere in this context. Perhaps God is just a manifestation of ignorance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very right when you say that GOD is menifestation of ignorance.
At the same time I also wonder how it is proved and derived that 2+2=4, and these numbers who assumed them and how they came into existence, how do you find them correct and believe that and follow it as a rule to guide your life?????
When I analyse it, I find that this is a hypothesis on which complex science/mathematics stand.

In the similar fashion, GOD is also a hypothesis and this hypothesis guides you to understand the complex theory of life.