Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


Yes, today it is the day and I have been asked how did I celeberate my birthday. I have no response, for one I vehemently forbid birthday celebration and truly speaking, it does lack in cerebration. If we celebrate, we actually celebrate deterioration. We change ourselves each moment; by each passing moment we kill a part of ourselves and call it getting saner euphemistically. What a delusion! However the new born baby seems to me the most ideal and the sanest person. It doesn't know the materialistic differences between 'right and wrong' and thinks beyond any limit. Whenever it is taught a single bit of pragmatism, a substantial 'ideal' part of it is sabotaged by parents, friends and teachers. As the days pass by, it grows (an euphemism again) and learns science and learns limitations. It learns why stars shimmer at night and learns that nothing can be done about it. With each piece of knowledge gained, it learns what it cannot do. The things it cannot reason, it accepts as faith and attaches a tag 'done by The Providence'. Faith appears to me a short-cut to knowledge, that ludicrously defeats the basic aim of the same. In the later stages of life it hops into the imperfect world and strives for 'existence & fame', commoners' choices I say. It does everything for others, fame in other people's mind, reputation in other people's mind, love for & from other persons. It seems everybody else dictates its life save it. It then collates every details of its inabilities and names them experiences 'euphemistically'. Personally I believe that we should celebrate only two days, the first day and the last day of life. First day for an obvious reason due to the birth of an ideal human being and last day for a less obvious reason due to the quietus of a less ideal person.

1 comment:

Shardi said...

Whatever.. Happy B'Day to you!!.. Wondering did I just do the sane thing...

Old Fan